Today I am sharing my self tanning routine. I get asked a lot if I spray tan myself with our professional solution or if I use Ms.Lova Tanning Mousse No.2.
I travel a lot for work so when on a go I use our Ms.Lova Tanning Mousse No.2 with the mitt that it comes with, I LOVE this stuff so much!
It’s awesome. It is so easy and quick to apply, it only takes 10 minutes for me to do my whole body!
1. I always start by exfoliating my body with a coffee scrub in the shower before I do my self tanning ritual. You don’t want any dry skin making your tan streaky or uneven.
2. The only two places i put my moisturiser on is my elbows because those are always super dry and my face before I self tan. I give it a few minutes to dry so that I put on Ms.Lova Tanning Mousse No.2. Why I use No.2? I love be be dark 🙂
3. I apply the mousse in front of a mirror (and use our tanning mitt)! It is a lot harder when you can’t see what you are doing! I never ever EVER use my hands to apply self tanner. Ever. I ALWAYS use Ms.Lova Mitt and it ends up looking a lot more natural and you don’t get stained hands. One of my students was using rubber gloves to apply self tanner the other day and personally I don’t think that would work as well as a tanning mitt but you can try out either method, but I would 100% say to not just use your hands! Also normally I have no clothes on since I don’t want any lines or streaks.
4. Let it dry for at least 10-15 minutes before you put on any clothes.
5. For hands/feet/face it can be a little bit hard to make sure things look even so I use make up brush. I usually just really try to make sure that everything is all blended out and looks natural. I don’t know about you guys but I feel like the no.1 thing that gives away a fake tan is to much tan on hands/feet!
6. Shower in an hour or two
7. And finally my signature tip for glowing skin after the fake tan is Galvanic Spa facial treatment followed by any moisturising face mask. I feel like after all of this treatments my skin looks and feels fresh and glowing and I receive many many compliments on how good I look. If you guys never have heard about Galvanic Spa treatment feel free to DM me for more details. Here is your promo link https://goo.gl/Byvcc8
And that’s it! I hope this was helpful to some of you guys. 🙂 As you know I have been messing around with fake tanning for years and always had really really bad experiences before I created my own products! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know if you have any other wisdom on how to apply the mousse.